<< Click Here >> to register!
Here are some answers to the questions that you might have:
1. For newbies, please ensure that you team up with someone with adventure racing experience, that will greatly better manage your race expectations;
2. Avoid forming a team of members who will all be participating in an adventure racing for the first time;
3. There will be no skills test conducted, or being organised. We do not require participant to submit any form of certification on any skills set (such as sport climbing, abseiling, kayaking etc); it pays to team up with someone who has the skills to guide you if you do not have any;
4. If you absolutely think that you need to have the necessary skills to better prepare yourself, you can opt to attend the following ropes related courses:
– Sport Climbing Course Level 1
– Abseiling Proficiency Course Level 1
The above courses will prepare you to have a better understanding of climbing equipment such as harness, karabiners and ropes. You can contact Climb Asia or Onsight Gym or Climbers’ Lab for such courses.
That’s about it for the time being. More race updates will be posted when it is ready.