Ace Adventure Expeditions is an adventure outfitter based in Singapore. We have become the benchmark of quality in the adventure community and have established a good reputation in organizing and leading mountain climbing/trekking trips. Our destinations include the Himalayas, the Seven Summits, all around Asia and beyond.
We are constantly evolving and expanding our footprints to wherever there are mountains. Aside from mountain climbing and trekking, we go to high altitude or challenging terrain places to run too !
We understand that being a leading adventure outfitter, it is important to offer quality services beyond arranging for reliable ground support. We’re with you in every step of the journey starting from planning to post trip. The aim is to help each individual make informed decisions, prepare well and gain better knowledge about the great outdoors and oneself with each climb/trek/run. Not forgetting to have a good time and make new friends too
It doesn’t matter if you are a seasoned trekker/climber or first timer, you can pick a trek/climb that meets your experience and goals. To help you with your initial planning, we have a grading system for our treks/climbs .
An example : Mt Kilimanjaro = Peak Climbing / Grade 2C
We organized 3 types of treks/climbs:
(1) Treks/climbs with a team leader under our mountain climbing initiatives: Start Trekking, Mountain Climbing Challenge (Twin Peaks Challenge, Volcanic Mountains Challenge, Foundation Level Ice and Snow Peaks) and Women On Mountains
(2) Open international group scheduled treks/climbs (to promote an international climbing/trekking community by bringing participants from all around the world to trek/climb together)
(3) private group treks/climbs (groups of friends, corporate groups and schools)
Staying in line with what we do BEST, the marathons we have picked to partner with are either in high altitude destinations or with terrain challenges 😀 The itineraries almost always include trekking/climbing with the marathon.
Whichever trek/climb/run you choose to join, the pre-trek/climb/support we provide are by our staff who have extensive experience in trek/climb/run and been to the respective destination. We cover :
• Trip briefing
• Gear and equipment preparation
• Gear discount from local outdoor outfitters
• Physical training preparation
• Trip information kit
• Rope workshop (for climbs that require rope up/fixed rope)
As much as possible, we match the package rates to that of our local partners’ for open international group scheduled treks/climbs/runs and private groups. There’s NO up selling.
Join us in our up coming treks/climbs/runs or contact us to have a chat on your plans for your next trek/climb/run.
Ace Adventure Expeditions Team
Email : email@example.com
Visit our Facebook to view our latest trip postings and pictures